DOMESTIC STACKED 10 kg WASHER and 9 kg DRYER
When you want all the benefits of the highest performing and most durable washer and dryer, but only have a fraction of the floor space, Speed Queen® stacked washer/dryers are the answer. The same unmatched cleaning results. The same premium parts and construction. Only half the square footage.
The Electronic Control keeps users informed throughout the wash process with cycle status lights and a digital cycle countdown. Users also have the ﬂexibility to control temperature, spin speeds, and soil levels, as well as the option of a pre-wash – soak in wash – Favorites – or additional rinses to achieve high levels of eﬃciency. Our dryer has Automatic (moisture sensing) cycles they come standard.
With the toughest washer/dryer stack in its class, you can get Speed Queen’s uncompromising performance at home, in a space-saving design that will last a lifetime of home use; every day, every cycle.
You can have confidence in the Worlds #1 Commercial Laundry Brand and the warranty to support your families use of any of the Domestic (Commercial) range.
- Large 10kg- 304 grade stainless steel wash tub and commercial 304 grade outer bowl.
- Water use is trimmed to 45 litres per cycle to reduce operating costs.
Safety Door Lock with quick access upon cycle completion
- High spin speed up to 1,200 rpm (Industry leading 440 G-force) removes more water from clothes, speeding up drying cycles and lowering energy usage.
- Dryer – 1913.8 sq. cm door opening is the largest in the industry, providing easy loading and unloading
- Large, easy-to-clean lint compartment – (Front of unit)
- EXHAUST OUTLET
- Factory fitted to exit via the rear of the unit (refer to installation guide) 102mm round outlet.
Exhaust Duct components are not supplied with any equipment – as site specific design may be required. Please refer to your local plumbing supply outlet for options.
Optional longer inlet hoses or with 90 deg ﬁtting (for tight installations)
- Optional exhaust venting positions for dryer outlet (check guide)
Optional LPG dryer (Gas unit) conversion